Decorative > About

AC Electrical Supplies was founded in 1952 by two  NYC fireman, Andrew Beldy (the A in AC) and Charles Muller (the C in AC). The original 2,000 sq. ft facility was located in Saint James, NY. The company originally started supplying small jobs and focused on building its service and following amongst Long Island’s electrical contractors.
In 1964 AC Electric moved to its 12,500 sq. ft. location to Smithtown, NY.

By 1994, ownership was passed to the 3rd generation of family with ownership to Andrew Beldy's grandson Chris Pollina. Under his leadership,  AC continues to prosper and expand its operations. Its decorative lighting showroom opened its services to lighting designers, architects, and homeowners. New locations have been added in Bohemia and Yaphank and Huntington to provide additional outlets for AC’s customers and expand service. A project department was also added to allow AC Lighting & Electrical Supplies to service larger lighting and gear jobs.


Copyright AC LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES, 2009 All rights reserved.
Created by: Enetix Software